Red Sky Travel Insurance
Travel Protection Insurance
Resort Real Estate & Rentals at Sugar Mountain has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Trip Preserver provides trip insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, Severe Weather and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The Vacation Rental Agreement you will receive will automatically include this optional plan. Click here for more information from Red Sky.
The cost is 7% and this amount will be indicated on your lease. The fee is due with your first payment and is non-refundable. We include trip insurance automatically with your reservation. However, the insurance is optional and if you do not wish to purchase it you must initial and decline the coverage on the front page of the lease, in the area that is clearly designated.
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance.
Trip Preserver® from Red Sky covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
· Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
· Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by natural disaster
· Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
· Lack of Snow at the ski resort
· 24 hour worldwide travel assistance
· Identity theft recovery assistance
Trip Preserver® customer care professionals hear certain questions often from travel sellers and their clients. Please click here for some of the most frequently asked questions about Trip Preserver®. If you don't see your question on this page, please call Red Sky at 1-866-621-2070, or click here to email them.
If you are unsure if you have coverage please call us at 800-438-4555. Please have your reservation number available as well as the date of your stay.
To file a claim:
1. Fill out the easy-to-use forms on the Red Sky Website
If you need assistance with the claim forms please:
2. Call the Red Sky claims specialists at 1-866-889-7409
3. E-mail the Red Sky Claims Department
Office hours for Red Sky are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. , except holidays.
Red Sky Travel Ins Because - Ski.pdf